Including melting, extrusion and coloring (coloring key includes: oxidation, electrophoresis process, fluorocarbon spray painting, electrostatic powder spraying, wood grain transfer, etc.) three whole processes.
1. Melting is the first process of aluminum profile processing and manufacturing.
The key whole process is:
(1) Seasoning: According to the actual aluminum alloy model that must be produced, calculate the added amount of various aluminum alloy components, and effectively match various raw materials.
(2) Smelting: Add the selected raw materials to the smelting furnace for melting according to the requirements of the processing technology, and reasonably remove the slag and vapor in the melt according to the methods of degassing and slag discharge refining.
(3) Forging: The smelted lithium bromide solution is refrigerated and cast into round cast rods of various specifications and models under certain forging process standards and according to the deep water well forging system software.
2. Extrusion: Extrusion is a way of processing and forming aluminum Extrusion profiles.
First, according to the design plan of the cross-section of the profile product, the abrasive tool is produced, and the heated round cast bar is extruded from the abrasive tool by an extruder. The common type 6063 aluminum alloy also uses a whole process of air-cooled heat treatment and the whole process of artificial aging after extrusion to strengthen the heat treatment process. Different types of heat-treatable process-enhanced aluminum alloys have different heat-treating process rules and regulations.
3. Coloring (here the key to the whole process of oxidation)
Anodizing: Anodizing is one of the important steps in the processing of aluminum profiles. The surface of the extruded aluminum alloy profiles is not strong in corrosion resistance. Surface solutions must be carried out according to anodizing to improve the corrosion resistance and wear resistance of aluminum profiles. and the beauty of the surface.
The key whole process is:
(1) Surface preparation: Use organic chemistry or physics to clean up the surface of the profile, revealing pure routines, in order to obtain a detailed, high-density human oxide film. Mirror glass or matt (matt) surfaces can also be obtained depending on the mechanical means.
(2) Anodizing: Under certain processing technology standards, the surface of the pre-treated profile is anodized on the conventional surface and transformed into an AL203 film with high density, porous structure and strong adsorption.
(3) Grouting reinforcement: The porosity of the porous structure oxide film converted into the anodized film is closed, which improves the pollution control, corrosion resistance and wear resistance of the oxide film. The oxide film has no color and is completely transparent. The strong adsorption force of the oxide film before grouting reinforcement is used to absorb and accumulate some metal salts in the film pores, so that the surface of the profile can show many tones other than the primary color (silver), such as: gray Black, copper, orange and stainless steel.
Smelting: The key raw material is scrap aluminum (GB/T1196) above AL99.70, adding aluminum-silicon-aluminum alloy ingots, heating and smelting magnesium ingots, and the smelting temperature is 730℃~750℃.
Forging: The same level of dense row top forging process is used, and different continuous casting molds are used to produce aluminum ingots with different diameters and specifications.
Casting homogenization: use 575 ℃ thermal insulation for 6 hours to quickly cool down.
Extrusion: The aluminum ingot is heated to about 450℃, and the required abrasives are used to extrude profiles of various specifications and models, and the heat is dissipated by air-cooling or water-cooling at a high speed, straightening, sawing, and framing.
Timeliness: 190 ℃ ~ 195 ℃ heat insulation for 3.5 hours up and down, followed by mandatory air-cooled cnc milling aluminum technology.
Anodizing (coloring): The aluminum profile is anodized, and the lithium battery electrolyte is placed in the power supply. Anodizing causes oxygen molecules and oxygen molecules to have strong oxidizing properties, which are converted into a layer of high-quality Al2O3 protection on the surface of the aluminum profile. Layer thickness, the coloring adopts the electrolytic coloring processing technology, and the metal ions (nickel positive ions, stannous positive ions) are added to the thickness of the Al2O3 protective layer, so that the oxide film shows a different color tone, and the aluminum profile is processed.
Grouting reinforcement: Ni2, F-cold sealing hole processing technology is adopted.
Paint by electrophoresis principle: put the anodized (colored) profile into the electrophoresis tank, and connect the power supply to make the acrylic emulsion adhere to the surface of the profile.
Drying and solidification: The profiles painted on the principle of electrophoresis are dried and solidified in the air up and down for 30 minutes at a temperature of 180-20 °C.
Powder spray painting: The aluminum profile plate is solved before chroming, and the powder architectural coating is applied according to electrostatic powder spraying.
Drying and solidification: Bake profiles of powder architectural coatings at 200°C for ten minutes.
Gear hobbing, strip threading, and pressing: use the strip-type aluminum cnc machining technology to produce heat-insulating aluminum profiles, and firstly produce aluminum profiles with slots, and use special gear hobbing machines and equipment to give out on the slots 0.5~1.0Mm deep teeth come. Through the polyester door and window sealing strip PA66-GF, the two aluminum profiles are compounded together with a lamination machine to produce thermal insulation aluminum profiles with environmental protection and energy saving properties.
Pintejin Group (BE-CU.COM) is a high-tech enterprise integrating aluminum extrusion processing, alloy machining,anodizing processing and deep processing. In the past 30 years, it has won many honors, including "Top Ten Manufacturers", "Top 100 Aluminum Industry" ", "Dongguan City Famous Trademark" and so on.
15+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
14+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
Item No.: Tr-C High purity graphite powder flake graphite is natural crystalline graphite, which looks like fish phosphate, belongs to the hexagonal crystal system, and has good high-temperature resistance, electrical conductivity.Purity: 99…
Item No.: Tr-Cr02 Chrome chip hard and brittle steel gray bright metal with hardness like corundum and lower melting than platinumPurity>99.95%Product name: chromium flake…
About Succinate monoglycerides:Milky powder, insoluble in cold water, can be dispersed in hot water and hot grease.TRUNNANO is a trusted global Succinate monoglyceride. Feel free to send an inquiry to...…