Features and Applications of Flexible Graphite Sheet.
Features and Applications of Flexible Graphite Sheet
Flexible graphite sheet is made of raw material high-purity flake graphite through chemical high temperature treatment. It has the characteristics of high acid and alkali corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, good flexibility, excellent resilience and compression performance. It is the production of high-purity flexible graphite gaskets and various Ideal and suitable materials for various types of graphite plates, composite graphite plates, high-quality graphite sealing gaskets, etc.
Flexible graphite sheet has the following advantages:
1. The flexible graphite sheet does not contain chemical components harmful to the human body.
2. High temperature resistance, flexible graphite sheet can withstand high temperature above 1500℃.
3. Related products have a wide range of applications. Flexible graphite sheets can not only be resistant to high temperature products, but also resistant to strong acid and alkali corrosion, and can be used as most chemical media.
Flexible graphite sheets can be used to produce flexible graphite gaskets. The products are made by graphite manufacturers cutting flexible graphite sheets. It has good acid and alkali corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, excellent compression resilience, and various types of Flexible graphite gaskets are widely used in pipeline valves, air-conditioning compressors, graphite condensers, power plant generators, automobile exhaust pipes, refrigerators, etc.
The application areas of graphite sheet are as follows:
1. It can be used as a raw material for the production of lubricants: In the production equipment of industrial machinery, the lubricating material produced with graphite can lubricate the equipment at a temperature above 1500 ℃, reducing the use of lubricants.
2. It can be used as a raw material for the production of sealing devices: graphite gaskets produced with flexible graphite plates can be used for centrifugal pumps, water turbines, steam turbines, and seal rings for machines that transport corrosive materials in the chemical industry.
3. It can be used as a raw material for the production of corrosion-resistant devices: various containers and pipeline equipment produced with graphite are resistant to corrosion by acid and alkali gases and liquids, and are widely used in the petrochemical industry and metallurgical industry.