Glass powder is a kind of inorganic amorphous hard ultrafine powder
What is glass powder?
The glass powder is a kind of inorganic amorphous hard ultrafine powder, the appearance is a white powder. In the production of raw materials such as high temperature and high purity silicon oxide and alumina, and then after the super clean production process, the formation of the disordered structure of glass transparent powder, chemical properties are stable, with acid and alkali resistance, chemical inertia, the low expansion coefficient of super weather-resistant powder materials;
The glass powder is a kind of high resistance to scratch transparent powder, small particle size, good dispersion, high transparency, the anti-sinking effect is good; After surface improvement, has good affinity, and has strong resistance ability, can be conveniently dispersed in the paint, after the film can increase the coating fullness, made of crystal transparency primer, not only maintain clear transparency, and provide good scratch resistance.
Characteristics of glass powder
The glass powder is an inorganic amorphous hard particle powder, which is usually used as a filling material with high transparency and high hardness. The raw materials used in production are PBO, SiO2, TiO2 and other electronic grade raw materials, and then the solid reaction is carried out at high temperature to form a glass homogeneous body with a disordered structure. Its chemical properties are stable, and its acid resistance is far more than lead oxide. However, in the expression of chemical composition, it is usually converted into oxides, such as PBO, SiO2, etc.
1. Glass powder
has good transparency, high hardness and uniform particle size distribution.
2. The dispersion of glass powder is good, and other components in the resin and paint system are good.
3. Glass powder after many surface treatments, in the paint system for filling, paint film without blue light, recoating is good.
4. Used in high-grade scratch-resistant topcoats, it can increase the hardness and toughness of the topcoat, improve the scratch resistance of the paint film, have the effect of extinction, and improve the weather resistance of the paint film.
5. Compared with talcum powder, the glass powder is easier to precipitate after the paint is opened thinly, so anti-sedimentation measures should be appropriately strengthened.
Application of glass powder
The glass powder is mainly used in the production of high-grade furniture as a crystal primer. Also widely used for decoration with the bottom of the two-purpose paint. Scope of application: polyester paint, polyurethane paint, nitro paint, alkyd paint, acrylic paint, vinyl acid paint, PE transparent primer, etc.
1. Furniture paint, its transparency, thixotropy, hardness, wear resistance are very good, it is recommended to add 3-7%, paint for 5-10%.
2. Suitable for plastic paint, metal paint, the recommended dosage is 10-15%.
3. The glass powder in the paint is mainly used for the production of high-grade furniture as a crystal primer, but also widely used as the decoration of the bottom of the two-purpose paint. It is recommended to add 5% to 10%.
Glass powder supplier
As a global Glass powder supplier
, Tanki New Materials Co.Ltd
has rich experiences in the properties, applications, and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. Tanki New Materials Co.Ltd Aims to help All industries and Chemical Wholesalers to find high-quality, cheap price Nanomaterials and chemicals by providing turn-key customize manufacturing services. If you are looking for Glass powder,
please feel free to send an inquiry for the latest Glass powder price