Water-based stearic acid has many uses and perfect application prospects
Overview of water-based stearic acid
Several major uses of water-based stearic acid
The water-based stearic acid emulsion is made of imported first-grade stearic acid, added with food-grade dispersant, processed, and refined under certain conditions through high-temperature and high-pressure equipment. The pure product is a uniform and stable solution system with milky white and slightly luster, without any toxicity.Stearie acid has a wide range of uses in the fields of chemicals, food, medicine, and new materials. In the application of stearic acid, various organic solvents are usually used. Water-based stearic acid can reduce the harm caused by organic solvents to the environment and broaden its application range.
(1) Widely used in cosmetics, plastic cold-resistant plasticizers, mold release agents, stabilizers, surfactants, rubber vulcanization accelerators, waterproofing agents, polishing agents, metal soaps, metal mineral flotation agents, softeners, medicines Products, and other organic chemicals.
(2) It can be used as a solvent for oil-soluble pigments, a crayon slip agent, a wax paper polish, and an emulsifier for glyceryl stearate.
(3) Used as a lubricant and defoamer in the food industry. Nano water-based stearic acid is also the main raw material for making almond honey and milk.
(4) Water-based stearic acid is widely used in the manufacture of PVC plastic pipes, plates, profiles, and films. It is a PVC heat stabilizer with good lubricity and good light and heat stabilization. In plastic PVC pipes, stearic acid helps prevent "scorching" during processing. Adding in PVC film processing is an effective heat stabilizer, and at the same time, it can prevent the finished film caused by exposure to sulfide. Discoloration.
(5) Water-based stearic acid plays an important role in the synthesis and processing of rubber. It is a vulcanization active agent widely used in natural rubber, synthetic rubber, and latex. It can also be used as a plasticizer and softener. Used as an emulsifier in the production of synthetic rubber, as a foaming agent in the production of foam rubber, and as a release agent for rubber products.
(6) Water-based stearic acid is used for emulsification in two types of skincare products, vanishing cream and cold cream, so that it becomes a stable and white paste. Stearic acid soap esters are more widely used in the cosmetics industry.
(7) Water-based stearic acid is used for the modification of series of powder products such as nano-silica, nano-calcium carbonate, and light calcium carbonate.
(aka. Tanki New Materials Co.Ltd.) is a trusted global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with over 12 years of experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials. As a leading nanotechnology development and product name manufacturer, Tanki New Materials Co.Ltd dominates the market. Our professional work team provides perfect solutions to help improve the efficiency of various industries, create value,and easily cope with various challenges. If you are looking for water-based stearic acid
, please feel free to contact us.