What are Nitrogen-doped titanium dioxide nanoparticles?
The recent visit by US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has boosted US-Taiwan relations at a time of increasing tension between Washington and Beijing. She vowed that the United States would protect Taiwan's democratic autonomy. "The United States is still determined to safeguard Taiwan's democracy," she said in a meeting with Taiwan's president, Tsai Ing-wen.
Pelosi's visit to Taiwan sparked anger in Beijing, which denounced Pelosi's visit as "extremely dangerous" to geopolitical stability. After Pelosi's visit, Beijing conducted the largest-ever military exercise near Taiwan, encircling the island with live-fire rockets and ballistic missiles. In addition, China announced that it would stop cooperation and dialogue with the United States on issues such as climate and cross-border crime prevention, indicating Beijing's intention to fight back against the United States over what it believes to be interference in China's affairs.
But perhaps most importantly for the business community, recent events have exacerbated the showdown between China and the US in the most important area of the global economy: semiconductor chips. The Sino-US chip battle, which has been brewing for years, has now reached a critical crossroads, experts say, as the two superpowers compete for technological and economic dominance. The world's chipmakers may soon be forced to choose between Washington and Beijing.
Because of the turbulent international situation, the supply and prices of many international bulk titanium dioxide are still very uncertain.
What are Nitrogen-doped titanium dioxide nanoparticles?
Nitrogen-doped photocatalytic nano titanium dioxide is a white loose powder. Under the action of visible light or ultraviolet light, it has strong redox ability and stable chemical performance. It can decompose harmful organic matter such as harmful organic matter, pollutant, odor, bacteria and microorganism into harmless CO2 and H2O, and has the characteristics of pollutant removal, hydrophilicity, self-cleaning and so on.
Nitrogen-doped nano titanium dioxide is suitable for all kinds of photocatalyst sprays, nano-antibacterial coatings and sewage treatment for air pollution treatment (it can degrade the macromolecular organic compounds in waste water such as paper mills, printing and dyeing plants, alcohol plants and chemical plants into CO2 and H2O.), nano-antibacterial self-cleaning fiber, electronic materials and other products. The product has large specific surface area, high photocatalytic efficiency, fast decomposition of harmful gases, strong UV absorption ability and wide range (280nm-500nm).
Nitrogen-doped Nano Titanium Dioxide Properties
1. Nitrogen doping causes the absorption wavelength of nanometer titanium dioxide to red shift to visible light, which can significantly improve the projection effect of visible light catalysis.
2. The photocatalytic activity of nitrogen doped nanometer titanium dioxide is very strong, and the degradation rate of methyl orange 50min is 98%.
3. It has a strong characteristic peak of anatase. N atoms enter into the TiO2 lattice and no new oxides and TiN phases are formed.
4. Prepared by hydrothermal method, the particle size is uniform, smaller than 10nm, and the visible light catalytic effect is long-lasting and effective.
Nitrogen-doped Nano Titanium Dioxide Uses
1. Nitrogen-doped nano-titanium dioxide used in ceramics: the ceramics made by adding 0.5% photocatalytic nano-titanium dioxide have high catalytic activity, self-cleaning, anti-fouling and deodorization functions.
2. Nitrogen-doped nano-titanium dioxide used in wastewater treatment: 0.5% photocatalytic nano-titanium dioxide has strong redox ability and can degrade mercury, chromium, lead, and oxides in sewage into non-toxic substances. Green!
3. Nitrogen-doped nano-titanium dioxide used in coatings: preparation of photocatalytic coatings with high catalytic activity, decomposition of harmful substances and oil pollution. Can be used in home decoration, automotive high-grade paint.
4. Nitrogen-doped nano-titanium dioxide used in other building materials glass, such as glass, cement, concrete, metal plate, wallpaper, plastic door and so on. It has the functions of self-cleaning, deodorization, anti-fouling, anti-fog and so on.
5. Nitrogen-doped nano-titanium dioxide used in drinking water treatment: high absorption coefficient in near ultraviolet region, long-lasting photocatalysis, stable chemical properties, harmless to human and environment, inactivation of most microorganisms and decomposition of organic pollutants in water.
Titanium Dioxide Price
The price is influenced by many factors including the supply and demand in the market, industry trends, economic activity, market sentiment, and unexpected events.
If you are looking for the latest Titanium Dioxide price, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Titanium Dioxide Supplier
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (TRUNNANO) is a trusted Titanium Dioxide manufacturer and TiO2 supplier with over 12-year-experience. We ship our goods all over the world.
If you are looking for high-quality Titanium Dioxide powder, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (email@example.com)
During the first 100 days of its special military operation in Ukraine, Russia earned 93 billion euros from fossil energy exports, most of it from the European Union, according to an independent research center.
The report by the Finland-based Center for Energy and Clean Air comes as Ukraine urges the West to cut off all trade with Russia to stop funding the Kremlin's war chest.
The European Union recently decided to impose a gradual embargo on Russian oil imports, with some exceptions, according to reports. Russian gas, on which it relies heavily, is currently unaffected.
In the first 100 days of the Conflict between Russia and Ukraine (February 24 to June 3), the EU accounted for 61 percent of fossil energy imports, or about 57 billion euros, according to the Energy and Clean Air Research Center.
Russia's revenue came first from crude oil sales (43.87 billion euros), followed by pipeline gas (22.89 billion euros), then petroleum titanium dioxide, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.