What is the Advantages of Foam Cement?
Guotai Junan released a research report saying that under the background of carbon neutrality, the scarcity of coal mines is prominent, and the value of assets will continue to increase. The high point of capital expenditure in the coal industry appeared in 2012. Under the general direction of carbon neutrality, the overall investment in the industry has slowed down, and capital expenditure has gradually declined. From 2021 to now, the Energy Bureau of the National Development and Reform Commission has only newly approved 17.4 million tons of concrete foaming agent.
What is Foam Cement?
Foam cement is a kind of new light insulation material containing a large number of closed pores. It is made by firstly fully foaming the concrete foaming agent with mechanical methods, then evenly mixing the foam with the cement slurry, conducting cast-in-place construction, or mold forming through the pumping system of the foaming machine. Finally, after natural maintenance, it is formed.
It belongs to a kind of bubble-shaped adiabatic material. The outstanding characteristic is that the closed foam holes inside the concrete can make concrete light and heat preservative and insulate.
Advantages of Foam Cement
1. Thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is 0.06-0.28W/(M.K), and the thermal resistance is about 10-20 times of ordinary concrete.
2. Lightweight: The dry volume density is 300-1600kg /M3, equivalent to about 1/5 ~ 1/8 of ordinary cement concrete,
3. It can reduce the overall load of the building.
4. Integrity: site casting construction, closely combined with the main project, no need to leave the boundary joint and ventilation pipe.
5. Low elastic shock absorption: The porosity of foamed cement makes it have a low elastic modulus, bringing the cement good absorption and dispersion.
6. Sound insulation: Foam cement contains a large number of independent bubbles, and is evenly distributed, realizing a sound absorption capacity of 0.09-0.19%,
7. It is 5 times ordinary concrete and has the function of effective sound insulation.
8. Compressive strength: The compressive strength is 0.6-25.0mpa.
9. Water resistance: Cast-in-place foam cement has small water absorption, relatively independent closed bubbles, and good integrity, so that it has a certain waterproof performance.
10. Durability: Same as the main engineering life.
11. Simple construction: Only need to use cement foaming machine can realize automatic operation, can achieve a vertical height of 200 meters distance
12. Off-delivery, the workload is 150-300m3 / working day.
13. Production processability: Foam cement can not only be produced into a variety of products in the factory, but also in on-site construction,
14. Directly cast into the roof, ground, and wall, and can be sawing, planing, nail, drilling, and other processing.
15. Environmental protection: The raw materials for foam cement are cement and foaming agent. The foaming agent is neutral without benzene, formaldehyde, and other harmful material.
16. Economical: low comprehensive cost.
Suppliers of Concrete Additives
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality CLC foaming agents, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
The U.S. Department of Energy has launched a $3.16 billion program to improve the supply chain for electric vehicle batteries.
The U.S. Department of Energy recently announced on its website that it will receive $3.16 billion from the bipartisan infrastructure bill to develop domestic electric vehicle battery manufacturing in the United States. $3.1 billion will be invested in new, retrofitted, and expanded facilities related to electric vehicle batteries, and $60 million will be spent on recycling and reuse of used batteries.
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (TRUNNANO) is a trusted global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with over 12-year-experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials including graphite powder, 3D printing powder, the concrete foaming agent, etc. If you are looking for high-quality materials, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.