Copper powder: A powder made from grinding copper. Used in powder metallurgy and electronic materials. Also used for metal coatings.<br />
Classification of Copper Powder:
1. Atomized Copper Powder: This is a powder that has a light red color and is produced using the atomization process. It can be used to make diamond tools, powdered metal parts, catalysts for chemical reactions, carbon brushes, friction material, and welding electrodes.
2. Electrolytic Copper Powder: Red copper and pure copper are dendritic powders that easily oxidize in moistened air. They can also be melted using hot sulfuric acid.
3. Copper oxide powder: the particle size of copper oxide powder is 100 Mesh.
4. Bronze powder is a dust that looks like a cyan-colored ball. The balance of the powder contains Sn5-7% Zn5-7%, Pb2-7%, and CU. This powder is widely used to make oil bearing bearings in powder metallurgy, as well as diamond tools.
5. Brass powder: a powdery yellow substance used as a bearing material, in diamond products, and powder metalurgical products.
The red copper powder is a type of floating flake color, made from a combination of zinc alloy powder, copper powder and copper powder. It is produced by smelting and grinding the powders. The finer the copper particles are, the stronger and more intense the flickering. But the hiding power will be reduced. The better the ability to conceal is if the powder particles are small. The copper and rose pink colours are vibrant and pure. They have a healthy metal feel. Selecting different particle sizes and hues can achieve different metal effects depending on the different application fields.
7. Atomized copper powder: Alloy powder consisting of copper as a primary raw material combined with tin (or lead), zinc, and other alloy elements. It is then atomized under high pressure using water as a medium. The composition of the powder varies depending on the alloy. Also, the production method varies. There are different types and specifications. Different products have different performance and uses. The product is widely used by many industries including powder metallurgy. chemical industry. electrical alloy, etc.
8. Copper-gold Powder: This powder consists of mainly copper and zinc alloys, and is the traditional golden yellow color of the Chinese people. The particle size ranges from microns to d50, with a scaly appearance at the microscopic level. The copper-gold products are characterized by a variety of benefits, including high concealment power, a durable metal feel, and excellent weather and temperature resistance.<br />
Emergency treatment: isolate the area that has been contaminated and restrict access. The ignition source must be cut off. Emergency personnel are advised to wear full-face dust masks. Use a shovel to collect the debris in a covered, clean, and dry container. If you have a lot of leakage, then collect and recycle.<br />
Operation precautions Operators are required to undergo specialist training and adhere strictly to the operation regulations. Wearing self-priming filters dust masks or chemical safety eyewear is highly recommended. Avoid heat and fire; smoking in the workplace is strictly forbidden. Use explosion proof ventilation equipment and systems. Avoid contact with acids, halogens and oxidants. Avoid damaging the packaging by handling it lightly. Firefighting equipment and emergency leakage treatment equipment are available in a variety of sizes and types. Empty cans may contain hazardous residues.<br />
Store in a cool, ventilated storage facility. Keep away from heat and flames. Avoid mixing storage with halogens, acids, or oxidants. It has the correct quantity and variety of fire equipment. The storage area will be equipped with the appropriate materials to contain leaks.<br />
Copper Powder Moisture Detection Method:
(1) Karl Fischer method
Karl Fischer’s principle is to inject water when the Karl Fischer Reagent in the instrument’s electrolytic cells reaches equilibrium. Water is involved in the redox reac-tion of sulfur dioxide and iodine. In the presences of pyridine, methanol and methyl group, pyridinium and sulfur dioxide are formed. At the anode, pyridine-sulfate (the consumed iodine) is produced, so the redox reactions continue until the water is completely exhausted. According to Faraday’s Law of Electrolysis the amount iodine generated by electrolysis is proportional the electricity consumed. The Karl Fischer Moisture Analyzer only measures to level 10-4 under the best conditions; the consumables are expensive; and the measurement period is too long.
(2) Oven method
In accordance with the principle that moisture is lost during drying, the sample will be dried in a oven, weighed and then converted to a value. To detect a longer time, use the oven method.
(3) Rapid moisture meter determination method
According to the drying weightlessness principle, the sample is placed into the sample tray, heated, to dry out the moisture.<br />
( Tech Co., Ltd. ) is an Copper Powder professional manufacturer with 12 years’ experience in research and product development. Contact us to send a request for Copper Powder.