Nano Titanium Dioxide Powder TiO2 Nanoparticles
This white powder of Nano Titanium Dioxide Powder TiO2 is a loose and uniformly-sized particle. It also has large surface areas, good dispersion effects, and uniform particle sizes.
Nano Titanium Dioxide Pulparticle TiO2 Nanoparticles
TiO2 Nanometer-Titania Particle is a loose white powder. It has a uniform particle size and possesses spherical surface areas. This makes it a strong nanomaterial. This particle has excellent photocatalytic properties and is capable of degrading harmful gasses as well some organic compounds. It can also be used for air purification. Nano-titanium dioxide can improve product bonding by having a self-cleaning ability. Nitro titanium dioxide can be used to make photocatalysts as well as air and photoproducts.
Uses of Nano Titanium Dioxide powder TiO2 Nanoparticles
1. It is strong in photocatalysis, and has good transparency. This new material has been extensively used for coatings, indoor purification, and many other applications.
2. The photocatalytic action of nano titanium dioxide is well-known and widely used in photocatalysts as well as air purification products.
3. Because of its specific surface area nano titanium dioxide can be used extensively in photocatalysis as well as solar cells, environmental purifications, catalyst carriers, lithium batteries, gas sensors, and other applications.
4. All types of lithium batteries can be used. The advantages of nano titanium dioxide as an additive to lithium battery cathodes are its large lithium embedding power, high specific ability, low energy consumption and environmental protection.
5. This new material has found wide use in cosmetics as well as sunscreens, coatings and plastics.
6. You can apply nano titanium dioxide to plastics, rubbers, functional fibers, coatings, battery products. It will increase the strength and powdering resistance of your products as well maintain the colors gloss and extend the life expectancy of your products.
Nano titanium dioxide can be applied to paint, ink and textiles to improve adhesion and scrub resistance.
8. Use of nano titanium dioxide in the papermaking process can increase printability as well as impermeability.
9. The lipophilic nano-titanium dioxide is easily dispersed with organic solvents and resins.
10. Through the use of nano-titanium dioxide and starch in textile sizing.
Technical Parameter: Nano Titanium Dioxide powder TiO2 nanoparticles
Numéro de l'article Appearance Purity(%) Particle Size (nm). Specific Surface Area (m2/g) Properties of crystal/surface Applicable PropertiesTR05
Anatase is water-based
High catalytic activityTR-T01
It is used for electronic materials, crystal growth, ceramics and other purposes.TR-T15
Material refractory, additives refractoryTR-T200S
Hydrophilic Rutile, excellent covering powerTR-T200H
Hydrophilic Rutile, excellent covering powerTR-T25H
Dispersed in an aqueous water system for hydrophilic treatmentTR-T25S
Use oily systems to disperseTR-TA15
Good photocatalytic activity and pure anataseTR-TA18
Good covering powerTR-TG03
This is used for out-ofstock catalysisTR-TA18H
Treatment with silica-aluminum, excellent photocatalytic activities, and dispersed into water systemTR-TA18S
Excellent photocatalytic ability, disperses into oily systemJ25, mixed crystal
Useful in photocatalysis, functional fabrics, plastics ceramics, thin film solar cell, etc.TR-T30D for batteries
Enhance the electrochemical stability, and cycle performance of your battery
Technology Co. Ltd. (), is a well-respected global supplier of chemical material and manufacturer. It has over 12-years experience in producing super-high quality chemicals and nanomaterials. This includes boride powders, nitride proteins, graphite particles, sulfide powders, 3D printing materials, and sulfide powders.
High-quality products are what you want
Please feel free and contact us to make an enquiry. (
Nano Titanium Dioxide Powder TiO2 Nanoparticles Properties
| All Other Names ||Nano-TiO2, Nano Titania|
| Compound Formula ||TiO2|
| Molecular Weight ||79.88|
| Appearance ||white powder|
| Melting Point ||N/A|
| Boiling Point ||N/A|
| Density ||N/A|
| Solubility of H2O ||N/A|
| Exact ||N/A|
Nano Titanium Dioxide Powder TiO2 NanoparticlesHealth & Safety Information
| Signal word ||N/A|
| Hazard Statements ||N/A|
| Hazard Codes ||N/A|
| Risk Codes ||N/A|
| Safety statements ||N/A|
| Transport Information ||N/A|