Make sure your end-to-end solution enables you to:
- Model: Pipeline models allow you to define your end-to-end software delivery process, encompassing all the teams, tools, stages, tasks, approval gates, artifacts and environments involved in this process. Modeling your application, environments and pipeline enables reuse and consistency.
- Automate: Automate and orchestrate your entire toolchain and workflows to eliminate manual handoffs and silos of automation to accelerate your pipeline and improve quality.
- Integrate: Be able to support off-the-shelf plugins, robust DSL and APIs allow for extensibility and flexibility, making it easy to tie-in any tool chain, technology stack or cloud resources to gain shared control and visibility.
- Govern: Role-based access control, approval gateways and automatic logging ensure security, visibility and compliance for governance and auditability.
- Scale: Ensure HA and scale jobs and workloads predictably and efficiently across pools of on-premises or cloud resources.
Devops provides enterprises with an effective approach to eliminate risk from software releases, and support the ever-growing demand for more frequent application updates. By automating your entire end-to-end pipeline and managing all release processes in one centralized platform, organizations gain visibility into the progress of all releases and devops processes, and ensure they can control, govern and optimize their delivery pipelines as they grow exponentially -- and not get run over by an army of automated brooms.
Sign up for MIS Asia eNewsletters.