"Each Products & Services page can also include a link to your website, recommendations from satisfied customers and a designated company representative to contact for further information and video," Breitbarth says. "These features make it easy to encourage readers to engage with your company."
"The Products tab of a LinkedIn Company page is valuable real estate for lead generation," adds Volpe. Therefore you should "make the most of this space by creating a call to action that is visual, leveraging a high-resolution photo with a small file size to minimize load time but maximize impact," he says. "The Products tab can and should drive people to directly request a demo or contact a sales rep or learn more about your offering, and leveraging visual content can help significantly."
6. Request product and service recommendations."Just as you can request for happy customers to leave reviews of your business on sites like Yelp or Google Places, ask for product and service recommendations on your company profile," says Tiffany Monhollon, senior content manager for ReachLocal. "Simply provide a link to your company profile, or ask customers to search for your business on LinkedIn."
7. Create a careers tab. "Many people use the site for job searching," notes Monhollon. So consider using "the Careers tab of your company profile to share with potential candidates and recruits a little about what it's like to work for your business."
8. Request employee recommendations. "One of the best methods for generating relevant profile traffic and generally setting your business apart from the pack is to garner recommendations from both current and past employees," states Fishaw.
9. Sync your Twitter and blog posts. "Add a stream of your company's latest tweets and blog posts to [you Linkedin Company page] to keep your page fresh and engaging," suggests Monhollon.
10. Participate in LinkedIn Groups. "Half of the battle is leading LinkedIn users to your Company page," notes Erin Cushing, social media manager, inSegment, a digital marketing and advertising firm. "By finding, joining and participating in industry-relevant groups on LinkedIn, you not only increase your visibility on the platform, but contribute real value and thought leadership to colleagues and potential customers."
11. Always be measuring. "Each LinkedIn Company update features engagement metrics below the update for the administrator," notes Volpe. "You should be checking out the types of posts that generate engagement, from impressions to clicks to shares, and tailoring your approach to what works for your audience."
Sign up for MIS Asia eNewsletters.