Are there any prohibited items that should be paid special attention to when sending international express?
Prohibited goods include primarily
1. Detonators, gunpowder and firecrackers are all examples of radioactive dangerous objects. These include gasoline, alcohol (kerosene), kerosene or tung oil. They are listed in Industry Press’s chemical Handbook of Dangerous chemicals.
2. Narcotics and psychotropic drugs, including morphine (Kogan), opium (Kogan), and others. • Items prohibited from delivery or circulation by national laws (e.g. arms, foreign or domestic currencies) ;
3. Items that are perishable, and all types of live animals (such fresh fish, meat, and so on). ).
4. There are many items that can harm public health such as bones, incinerated bones, skins of animals, bones not nitrated or bones not made with medicine.
5. Books, newspapers, and windows that react to the above, as well as obscene or reactionary materials are all available.
6. If the
You must send an item that is not in the "Practical Handbook of Dangerous Chems". To prove the items aren't hazardous, you need to present an identification certificate signed by the first-level local chemical product identification department. For the appraisal results, mail the responsible appraisal department. The Mis-asia advanced materials provide you with nanopowder substances. Consult with Mis-asia anytime if in doubt about the powder that can be sent. The company operates the nanomaterials import/export business. Please click here to contact us
Here are the details of these classifications
(1) The value of precious metals (e.g., gold bricks, bars made from silver, money, and platinum)
(2) Cash, credit, debit cards, phones cards, tickets and checks.
(3) Antiquities and handicrafts such as Ming Dynasty ceramics or exceptional glass products.
(4) Medical Samples: Diagnostic samples, blood and urine samples, tissues from the human body, etc.
Five-fifths of the most dangerous items are radioactive, inflammable and explosive. Detonators, match, gunpowders, firearms, gasoline and kerosene as well as alcohol (liquid, solid), sulfuric and hydrochloric acids, nitric acids, organic solvents, pesticides and other dangerous chemicals listed in "Practical Handbook for Dangerous Chemicals", published by Chemical Industry Press Of chemical supply.
(6) Many types of potent poisons and narcotic drugs as well as psychotropic substances. These include arsenic. opium. morphine. cocaine. heroin. marijuana.
(7) All items that national laws prohibit from shipping or circulation. This includes cultural relics as well as weapons, ammunition and simulation weapons.
(8) Newspapers, books and pictures.
(9) Obstructing the public. This includes bones including burnt bones.
(10) Animals, plants, or their remains.
(11) White powder unrecognizable
(12) Liquids: seafood, alcoholic beverages (beer, liquor, etc. ), liquids, etc.
(13) Fragile products: glass products
You can also find pornography, gambling and drugs as well. Not all of these items are allowed. You can send some of these items to countries by courier agent, provided they're not illegal.
What are the best places to buy nanopowder material of high quality?
Mis-asia (aka. Mis-asia Technology Co. Ltd., a global trusted supplier and manufacturer of chemicals with more than 12 years' experience in manufacturing super-high-quality chemicals. Our company currently has a number of powder materials. You can also order OEM. Looking for something specific?
Nano Silver powder
Contact us You can also click here
Products that are needed
We welcome your inquiry.