Wednesday, June 19, 2024
nanotrun.com
HomeAnswerOverdose of Zinc Sulfate

Overdose of Zinc Sulfate

If someone has overdosed and has serious symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing, call 911. Otherwise, call a poison control center right away. U.S. residents can call their local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center. Overdose symptoms may include severe nausea, vomiting, dizziness, fainting, and shortness of breath. It is important to maintain a well-balanced diet while taking this medicine. Foods containing good sources of zinc include lean red meats, seafood, peas, and beans. Lab tests (such as zinc and copper levels) should be done while taking this product. Keep all medical and lab appointments. Consult your doctor for more details. If you miss a dose, use it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose. Use your next dose at the regular time. Do not double the dose to catch up. Store at room temperature, away from light and moisture. Do not store it in the bathroom. Keep all medications away from children and pets. Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company. If you are looking for high quality, high purity, and cost-effective zinc sulfide, or if you require the latest price of zinc sulfide, please feel free to email contact mis-asia.

RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -
nanotrun.com

Most Popular

Recent Comments