3D printing Inconel alloy In625 powder has a density of 8.4 g/cm3 and a melting point of 1290-1350°C. It has excellent resistance to inorganic acid corrosion and has excellent corrosion resistance to various corrosive media in oxidation and reduction environments.
Alloy 625 shows excellent corrosion resistance in many media. It has excellent resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion, intergranular corrosion, and erosion in chloride media.
The characteristics of 3D printing Inconel alloy In625 powder are:
1. It has excellent corrosion resistance to various corrosive media in oxidation and reduction environments；
2. Excellent resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion, and will not produce stress corrosion cracking caused by chloride；
3. Excellent resistance to inorganic acid corrosion, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, and mixed acids of sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid, etc.
4. Excellent resistance to corrosion of various inorganic acid mixed solutions；
5. When the temperature reaches 40℃, it can show good corrosion resistance in various concentrations of hydrochloric acid solution；
6. Good processability and weldability, no susceptibility to cracking after welding.
3D printing Inconel alloy In625 powder application range Application areas are:
The softened and annealed low-carbon alloy 625 is widely used in the chemical process industry. Its good corrosion resistance and high strength enable it to be used as a thinner structural part. Alloy 625 can be used in situations where it is exposed to seawater and subjected to high mechanical stress. Typical application areas:
1. Components of organic chemical processes containing chlorides, especially where acid chloride catalysts are used
2. Used in the manufacture of digesters and bleaching tanks in the pulp and paper industry
3. Absorption tower, reheater, flue gas inlet baffle, fan (wet), stirrer, baffle, and flue in the flue gas desulfurization system
4. Used to manufacture equipment and components used in acid gas environments
5. Acetic acid and acetic anhydride reaction generator
6. Sulfuric acid condenser
Ozbo.com (aka. Tanki New Materials Co.Ltd.) is a trusted global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with over 12 years of experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials. As a leading nanotechnology development and product name manufacturer, Tanki New Materials Co.Ltd dominates the market. Our professional work team provides perfect solutions to help improve the efficiency of various industries, create value,and easily cope with various challenges. If you are looking for 3D printing Inconel alloy In625 powder , please feel free to contact us.