An overview of
Molybdenum Carbide Powder
It is the molecular formula
Mo2C is of Molecular Weight 203.88 with a Carbon Content 5.89%. It’s a dark gray metallic powder that has a tightly packed hexagonal lattice. The melting point for this metal powder is 2690 and its density is 9.18g/cm. This new functional material has an excellent melting point, hardness, thermal and mechanical stability and corrosion resistance. It is widely used in high temperature resistance, wear resistance and chemical resistance. site.
Molybdenum carbide has hexagonal crystal structures, with a value of 0.30029 and a value of 0.472895 respectively. Micro Vickers hardness, load 50g of molybdenum carbide is 1950kg/mm2 vs 2080kg for the WC. The melting point for mm2 (which is slightly harder) is 2687.
MolybdenumCarbide Mo2C Pulp CAS 12069-89-5
Molybdenum Carbide Powder – What applications are there?
Molybdenum carbide is a novel type of functional metal with an excellent melting point and hardness. It is widely used in a variety of high temperature, wear, chemical and corrosion-resistant fields. It also has similar electronic structures and catalytic characteristics to noble metals.
1. Because of its electronic structure and catalytic performance similar to noble metals, molybdenum carbide can be widely used as a catalyst for reactions involving hydrogens, such as the isomerization of alkanes, the hydrogenation of unsaturated hydrocarbons, hydrodesulfurization, and denitrification;
2. Molybdenum carbide is an important part of molybdenum-molybdenum carbide hard coatings and other cermet coatings, and can also be used alone as wear-resistant and wear-resistant coatings;
3. Molybdenum-carbide is widely used for hydrogen-related reactions, such as the alkanes.
4. To make engineering ceramics, chromium free special alloys or molybdenum caride, you can use Molybdenum Carbide.
5. Molybdenum carbide is used in super-hard material, wear resistance material, heating element material and high temperature structural material.
6. To make wear-resistant films or semiconductor films, Molybdenum Carbide is used.
7. It is possible to create special alloys using molybdenum carbide, and ceramics for engineering that don’t contain chromium.
The seller of
Molybdenum Carbide Powder
Luoyang Trunnano Tech Co., Ltd. is an expert
Over 12 years’ experience in developing and researching chemical products. You can pay by Credit Card, T/T or West Union. Trunnano ships goods by FedEx or DHL to overseas customers by air and sea.
You can find high-quality, high-quality boron carbonide powder here
Please contact us
You can also send us an enquiry