Cement antifoam has the ability to maintain a healthy physical state without destabilizing the demulsification process, breaking down foam or suppressing foam. It is also stronger than the usual temperature. This product can be used for foaming. The addition amount is small.
1. Defoamer’s dispersibility is excellent and it can quickly defoam cement mortar.
2. Although the defoamer amount is low, it is efficient.
3. Defoamer effectively controls the formation of foam in the cement mortar system. This makes concrete components denser and brighter.
This anti-foaming agent serves primarily in cement mortar production, concrete, water reducing agent and concrete.
1. Add to your stock solution directly or make batches
2. According to various systems, the defoamer addition can range from 0.1 to 1%. This amount will be determined based on the specific customer’s situation and practices.
3. You can perform a test to ensure that you are not in an abnormal situation.
The storage of anti foaming agents is non-hazardous, safe and not flammable. It should be stored indoors in cool, ventilated, dry places. Before each use, seal the container tightly. Shelf life at 25 is 12 months.
Transportation: The product should not be opened during transportation in order to keep moisture, strong acid and strong alkali from mixing with rainwater or other impurities.