It is an alkali-metal silicate that can be dissolved in water. More than 50 deep-processed sodium silicate products are available in economically developed nations. Many of them have been applied to high-tech precision, cutting-edge and high-tech fields.
Application areas of sodium silicate
1. You can improve weather resistance by painting the surface. You can increase the strength, compactness and impermeability of porous materials, such as cement concrete, clay bricks or silicate concrete by coating them with water glass of a density of 1.35g/cm.
2. Stabilize the soil. Water glass or calcium chloride solution can be alternately injected in soil. Silicic acid gel forms in moist environment from the swelling of soil water.
3. Use a waterproofing agent that is quick to set.
4. Cracks in brick walls can be repaired. You can mix water glass with granulated blast furnace powder, sand, and sodium fluorosilicate to make a mixture that is suitable for your brick wall. These can be used directly in the brick wall cracks as a bonding or reinforcement.
5. As an outer layer for fire doors, sodium silicate solution can also be used.
6. This can be used as an acid-resistant cement to make furnace lining.
7. This is used to produce silica sol, silica gel, silica pentahydrate and sodium metasilicate pentahydrate in the chemical system.
8. This is a vital raw material in light industry for soaps and detergents, such as washing powder and soap. It also serves as a water softener, settling aid, and an important ingredient in laundry products.
9. The dyeing of auxiliaries for the textile industry, as well as bleaching and sizing.
Mis-asia advanced materials Tech Co., Ltd. is a leading supplier of boride powder with more than 12 years’ experience in chemical product research and development. You can pay by credit card, T/T and Paypal. Trunnano ships goods by FedEx or DHL to overseas customers by air and sea.
Send us an inquiry if you’re looking for instant sodium silicate of high quality.